Please be okay

POSTED ON: Friday, 23 May 2014 @ 01:28 | 0 comments

It's finally the weekends!

Here's 10 questions from Belo

1. Cats or dogs? //
None. If you know me, you'd know that I have a phobia of cats and dogs

2. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? //
Somewhere away from here

3. You have a fever and feel like crap. Do you give in and take a panadol or stick it out? //
Panadol is my best friend, but if I know that I can stick it out, I'd.

4. List a few of your favourite books. // 
(in no particular order)
The Fault In Our Stars
 Looking For Alaska
House Rules
The Hunger Games Trilogy
Chinese Cinderella
(and a lot more)

5. Sunsets or sunrises? // 
Sunrises, but I only usually catch the sunsets (cause it is just so early to catch the sunrise!)

6. What skill do you wish you had? What’s stopping you from getting it? // 
I desperately wish to have a good singing voice. I don't know how to get a good singing voice, seeing that I'm born with this set of vocal chords

7. Name one thing you’re looking forward to this week. // 
I'm looking forward to working with my excos! (esp. for Induction and ABC)
Although the only thing I am really looking forward to that is anytime soon(~?) is meeting my assbutts (in June)
I'm also really really excited for the release of The Fault In Our Stars movie in Singapore (in August)!


8. What’s something you frequently catch yourself saying? // 
"Do you need any help?"

9. What’s in your bag? // 
My chargers, notebook, waterbottle, Fangirl, and wallet

10. What do you think about your life now? // 
Not very optimistic about it, seeing that it is so mundane right now. But I know that my life will get better; I can feel it in my bones (see what I did there!)

On another note,
This week has been filled with so much emotions and thoughts,
honestly, I don't know how I survived through the complexity of my thoughts
mother told me that I have been really really moody this past week (although I didn't notice it)
so here's a belated apology to whoever I have given an attitude this past week

Everybody around me has been feeling so down and off
and it kinda affected me in a way that probably isn't good
it just upsets me that I can see my friends feeling stressed, sad and hurt
and there's nothing I can do to lessen their load off their shoulders
and to be honest, during this past week,
I just don't have the mood to smile/laugh/entertain people
I just wanna be in a room and catch up on my assignments/practicing of instruments/books/shows

I feel the tightness in my chest and the lump in my throat
and I don't know what I can do about it
will you just say,
that you will bring me to somewhere far away

To all out there,
it is okay to feel down, and it is okay to feel out-of-sorts
hope you guys are feeling alright
here's a quote I always tell myself whenever I feel down:

"Everything will be okay in the end.
If it's not okay, then it's not the end."



Mayday Parade is such a good band

-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine