Pre-University Seminar 2014 Day 2
POSTED ON: Tuesday, 3 June 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 comments
Today is Day 2!
I shall just let the pictures speak for itself
So after waking up and having breakfast,
my team went down to Grace Orchard School
Basically this school has students who are mildly autistic and mildly intellectually disabled
I got paired up with this really really sweet girl named Shi Qun
and before meeting her, I thought that it'll be damn awkward to interact with her and it'll be hard and scary
but when I met her, I got a shock! She looked and acted so much like a ordinary person! I even had to ask my friend "are the GOS students here yet?" she gave me that exasperated face and told me that the students were sitting in front of me all along!
| A group of us with a group of them. You don't even know who are the students from GOS right? |
| we had to do this art thingy |
| #nodifferentsg |
The school is having this campaign and exhibition soon
check the hashtag #nodifferentsg to find out more! :)
Then when we came back, we had this panel forum discussion that lasted for the entire afternoon
we had distinguished guests, and I've learnt alot!
here's a preview of my notes taken during the forum
Then when we came back, my team sat down to discuss on what we've learnt, and how we're gonna exhibit what we've learnt and what we're gonna suggest during the carnival on Day 4
That's basically how I spent my day!
again, I'm really tired, so I'm not gonna elaborate a lot on this blog post now
Today has been a really long and busy day
check the hashtag #nodifferentsg to find out more! :)
Then when we came back, we had this panel forum discussion that lasted for the entire afternoon
we had distinguished guests, and I've learnt alot!
here's a preview of my notes taken during the forum
Then when we came back, my team sat down to discuss on what we've learnt, and how we're gonna exhibit what we've learnt and what we're gonna suggest during the carnival on Day 4
That's basically how I spent my day!
again, I'm really tired, so I'm not gonna elaborate a lot on this blog post now
Today has been a really long and busy day
-[chi ling]-


