I don't know

POSTED ON: Tuesday, 19 August 2014 @ 00:00 | 0 comments

okay this was typed on 17 August, 11:55pm
but because I don't want to ruin my birthday post for such a 'happy' occasion, I shall post the day after tomorrow (19 August)


----------
okay I know I said I'll post about the surprise today
but well
it's my birthday, just let me be~
I'll post tomorrow night instead! (when I am taking a break from studying anyways)
(advanced disclaimer: it'll be a really long post tmr)

so what did I do today?
I studied
I went out
I came back home and had a minor panic crisis
I went out again
then I came back

I don't know whether this is me studying too much that the stress is slowly building inside me without me realising
I don't know..

today definitely wasn't the best day for me
(thus the lack of mood to post)
I really don't want to continue studying anymore :( what is the point of cramming everything into my brain for the exams, and by the end of the exams I'll most definitely forget what I studied???
is this how studies is supposed to be?
I'm not even fully enjoying the process of my studying, because it is all "okay I must cram everything" and I don't have the luxury of time to slowly process everything I have learnt

I don't know
today hasn't been a good day for me
and I foresee the coming week won't really be either

and what the hell why isn't my fever subsiding?
it has been what, a week?
>:(

I don't know, it hasn't been a good day for me..


-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine