a rant that will continue on
POSTED ON: Monday, 4 August 2014 @ 03:29 | 0 comments
well since I am waiting for the bus now and I cannot do any work, here is a very short rant (I'm sure the rant will continue on later when I come back to edit my work)I am a student, believe it or not
You know that I am a student when you chose me to be part of this project, and you know I hold high regards to my studies when you chose me to lead this team in this project
Yet, what is happening now?
You insist in your idea - causing us to change our entire project within 3 days, and this caused the entire project to be delayed one week later
Do you know what that means? This means one less week to study for the exams.
Reminder No. 1: We are students
Reminder No. 2: We all have exams
Reminder No. 3: Exams constitute to 40% of our grade in that module.
Reminder No. 4: NONE of us in the team has any experience in this project, thus it'll take us a longer time to actually plan and execute this project
do you wANT US TO FAIL OUR EXAMS BECAUSE OF THIS?
//breathes in and out
//tries to calm down
I need time to study okay?
I need time to do my assignments okay?
Isn't it mean and unfair to us if we have to fork out so much of our time into this project, so much until we can barely catch our breathe and we cannot focus on studying?
I always have to constantly remind myself that I signed up for this
And I must be responsible for my own actions
But oh my, imagine how much easier my life would have been if I did not sign up for this ._.
-[chi ling]-


