a good start to my holidays
POSTED ON: Wednesday, 27 August 2014 @ 09:44 | 0 comments
so,the holidays are finally here!
and in a blink of an eye,
2.5 days of the holidays have passed!
what have I been doing?
well, right after my last paper (hell yea, this is the first time I've completed a full paper on time in poly!)
I went to hougang and punggol plaza to buy baking materials and ingredients
and I basically spent the entire day baking Whoopie Pies, Chocolate Truffles and Sugar Cookies
no pictures, cause they are a massive fail and I am a failed baker
//cries
the next day,
I prepared some stuff and went out with kevin (idk if it is okay for me to say??? idk???)
went to esplanade to get a spiderman poster from the post shop
then to plaza sing, supposedly to go to the second hand book shop, but it closed down
so we wandered around dhoby for a while
and then went to strictly pancakes
after finishing some beverages (haha go to strictly pancakes but didn't eat?), we went down to cineleisure to catch Begin Again
such. a. good. movie!
I don't know whether it is because I am a music player myself, or what
but the movie gave me so much feels and emotions
especially when the main character sang Lost Stars on stage (okay no more spoilers)
and when the instruments accompaniment was added to the guitar+vocals = the impact was such a big difference
after the movie, we went to eat supper
and he sent me halfway home even though it was out of the way for him
and tbh that hit something inside me - I was very touched by how it is already late but he still took note to send me halfway home and take the purple line
(ok that sounds like I'm being dramatic, but well.. I'm not labelled as 'an emotional person' without reason)
it's the little things that matter
today, I woke up at 6am just to help my sister film my granny in her market
spent the morning there (and mostly wasting my time there)
then I came back to do some work and record some stuff
then I went out for dinner with the fluffs
<3


this holiday will be a damn busy holiday
and it'll be a test of my time management skills so that I'll have time to read, do music, do art, watch shows, go out, etc.
well.. at least it shows that I'm spending my time fruitfully this holiday
is this magic
am I dreaming
cause if it is, I don't wanna wake up
-[chi ling]-





