constantly being sick is like constantly being told "eff you" by my body

POSTED ON: Monday, 1 September 2014 @ 06:54 | 0 comments

I really hate to be sick, believe it or not
to always be the one person who is constantly sick
it always feels like heavens is trying to shout "screw you" to me through my body
what the shit
it doesn't feel nice to always be so uncomfortable okay
feeling the constant headache, muscle ache and nauseous feeling
it is like a constant "eff you" that my body always tells me

I feel like shit
try to be in my shoes, will you
I always feel so uncomfortable in my own body
and my head always feels like it is growing an extra brain inside (touchwood!)
and my body is always at war, fighting viruses and bacteria
and my stomach is always trying to churn everything out of my system

and it doesn't help that i'm already feeling so tired from today
and my hand hurts from the injection
and I'm running a fever
and muscle aches all over
and I'm feeling emotional
and I have to sit through your shoutings

first day to september and it hasn't been a good start. at all.
what the shit

I am tired, and it is only 9.47pm, and I swear I'm not gonna care about the world anymore
at least not anymore for tonight, cause I have had enough shit for today
shut up, world



 11 months, and I'm still into you
-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine