a family guy

POSTED ON: Saturday, 21 March 2015 @ 21:00 | 0 comments

"find a family guy, because when you're married to him, he will put you first"
I'm lucky to find a family guy
a guy who treasures time spent with his family during meal times
a guy who wishes to go home for dinner every day to eat with his family
and do I mind that I don't get to spend many days out late with him?
not at all
because I know that when I marry him, his habit will continue - and he will want to come home and eat dinner with me every day
and more than that - I'll know that he treasures time with his family, and will fork out time to be with his family
a chinese saying goes like this "a happy peaceful harmonious family will bring success in your life"

kevin is going to myanmar tomorrow morning
and I know that I will have to be strong and independent without him around
but god, I will miss him so so much
14 whole days of not meeting him
not contacting him
not speaking to him
but within this 14 days
I know that he will be in myanmar, to the exact same places that I went, and he will be helping the community
I know that he will be learning, and he will be growing as he serves others, and that he too will be missing me
and for this 14 days
I will be busy with CIB and driving lessons and my FTT
but god, i will miss him so so much
I will pray everyday that he is safe and sound
and I will harbour good thoughts and do good deeds
and I will wish for his wellbeing
and I will countdown to the day he comes home safely into my arms




-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine