87 Truths
POSTED ON: Sunday, 1 February 2015 @ 01:06 | 0 comments
Ending my January blog challenge (one post in two days average) with a quiz jia tagged everybody who reads her blog!
Rules: When you get tagged, you gotta write a note with 87 truths about yourself. After that, you’re supposed to tag 25 people. You also gotta tag the person who tagged you. I was tagged by the amazing phxsphenes.
I tag: anyone who wants to do this
1. Last beverage: plain warm water
2. Last phone call: kevin - cause well.. the afternoon has been shit
3. Last text: Jacey - about assignment
4. Last song: Novocaine by Fall Out Boy //their new album is amazing it is on youtube go listen to it now go
5. Last time I cried: Just cause someone has been a real shit
6. Dated someone twice: Nope
7. Been cheated on: Nope
8. Kissed anyone and regretted it: I still love the only person I have ever kissed, and will continue loving him on and on
9. Lost someone special: hmmm, if the person is special, I would still remember him/her right? but currently no one comes to my mind - so I guess I haven't lost someone special?
10. Been depressed: Not clinically depressed - as said by jia!
11. Been drunk and threw up: very happy to declare no! (I have never drunk alcohol before)
2. Last phone call: kevin - cause well.. the afternoon has been shit
3. Last text: Jacey - about assignment
4. Last song: Novocaine by Fall Out Boy //their new album is amazing it is on youtube go listen to it now go
5. Last time I cried: Just cause someone has been a real shit
6. Dated someone twice: Nope
7. Been cheated on: Nope
8. Kissed anyone and regretted it: I still love the only person I have ever kissed, and will continue loving him on and on
9. Lost someone special: hmmm, if the person is special, I would still remember him/her right? but currently no one comes to my mind - so I guess I haven't lost someone special?
10. Been depressed: Not clinically depressed - as said by jia!
11. Been drunk and threw up: very happy to declare no! (I have never drunk alcohol before)
List your three favourite colours
12. Pink
13. Light Blue
14. Pink again
12. Pink
13. Light Blue
14. Pink again
In the last year, have you…
15. Made a new friend: Yupp!
16. Fell in love: I didn't technically fall for kevin last year, but well.. I guess it counts?
17. Laughed until you cried: Once or twice
18. Met someone who changed you: well, again, I didn't meet kevin last year, but we got closer last year, and he definitely changed me for the better
19. Found out who your true friends are: definitely - I love my females always
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I didn't technically find out, but well.. even anyone stupid knows that people have been talking about me behind my back~
21. Kissed anyone on your FB list: my boyfriend //blushes
22. How many people do you know on your FB list: know well? few. know their names and all? most.
23. Do you have any pets?: no and I intend to keep it that way
24. Do you want to change your name: I like my name chiling but I would want an English name please help me think of an English name
25. What did you do for your last birthday party: I had many people celebrating my 18th birthday with me, which was blessful
26. What time did you wake up today: 9am I think???
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: I was sleeping
28. Something you cannot wait for: meeting kevin
29. Last time you saw your mother: an hour ago?
30. One thing you wish you could change about your life: a better family
31. What are you listening to now: The Kids Aren't Alright by Fall Out Boy
32. Have you ever talked to a Tom: yupp!
33. What’s getting on your nerves right now: shitty people in my life I really ought to leave them
34. Most viewed webpage: Youtube! and my email
35. Nickname: the pink one/ chi
36. Relationship status: happily attached
37. Zodiac sign: Leo
38. Elementary: well... I like both jia and belo's answer so I shall leave both their answers -> I’m just going to leave Belo’s answer here because it made me laugh and I can’t think of anything to top that. ——> I don’t know what this question means. Have I watched Elemetary, the TV Series? Do I consider myself to be elementary? Or am I supposed to immediately associate this word with another country’s form of a schooling system, since their culture is so widespread across the world everyone seems to think it’s common knowledge.39. High school: Nan Chiau High School??? but I guess Ngee Ann Polu is the actual 'high school'
40. College: I will definitely want to go to NUS with kevin
41. Hair colour: Hazel brown I think
42. Long or short: Longgggg
43. Height: 156 cm
44. Do you have a crush on someone: no, cause my crush became my love a few months ago <3
45. What do you like about yourself: the happy side of me
46. Tattoos: I don't plan of getting them - but temp tats are nice!
47. Right or left handed: Right handed
48. First piercings: None
49. First best friend: my mother?
50. First sport you joined: Track and Field!
51. First vacation: to Malaysia I believe
52. First pair of trainers: i dont rememmber
15. Made a new friend: Yupp!
16. Fell in love: I didn't technically fall for kevin last year, but well.. I guess it counts?
17. Laughed until you cried: Once or twice
18. Met someone who changed you: well, again, I didn't meet kevin last year, but we got closer last year, and he definitely changed me for the better
19. Found out who your true friends are: definitely - I love my females always
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I didn't technically find out, but well.. even anyone stupid knows that people have been talking about me behind my back~
21. Kissed anyone on your FB list: my boyfriend //blushes
22. How many people do you know on your FB list: know well? few. know their names and all? most.
23. Do you have any pets?: no and I intend to keep it that way
24. Do you want to change your name: I like my name chiling but I would want an English name please help me think of an English name
25. What did you do for your last birthday party: I had many people celebrating my 18th birthday with me, which was blessful
26. What time did you wake up today: 9am I think???
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: I was sleeping
28. Something you cannot wait for: meeting kevin
29. Last time you saw your mother: an hour ago?
30. One thing you wish you could change about your life: a better family
31. What are you listening to now: The Kids Aren't Alright by Fall Out Boy
32. Have you ever talked to a Tom: yupp!
33. What’s getting on your nerves right now: shitty people in my life I really ought to leave them
34. Most viewed webpage: Youtube! and my email
35. Nickname: the pink one/ chi
36. Relationship status: happily attached
37. Zodiac sign: Leo
38. Elementary: well... I like both jia and belo's answer so I shall leave both their answers -> I’m just going to leave Belo’s answer here because it made me laugh and I can’t think of anything to top that. ——> I don’t know what this question means. Have I watched Elemetary, the TV Series? Do I consider myself to be elementary? Or am I supposed to immediately associate this word with another country’s form of a schooling system, since their culture is so widespread across the world everyone seems to think it’s common knowledge.39. High school: Nan Chiau High School??? but I guess Ngee Ann Polu is the actual 'high school'
40. College: I will definitely want to go to NUS with kevin
41. Hair colour: Hazel brown I think
42. Long or short: Longgggg
43. Height: 156 cm
44. Do you have a crush on someone: no, cause my crush became my love a few months ago <3
45. What do you like about yourself: the happy side of me
46. Tattoos: I don't plan of getting them - but temp tats are nice!
47. Right or left handed: Right handed
48. First piercings: None
49. First best friend: my mother?
50. First sport you joined: Track and Field!
51. First vacation: to Malaysia I believe
52. First pair of trainers: i dont rememmber
Right Now I’m…
53. Eating: nothing?
54. Drinking: plan room temperature water
55. About to: start on my assignments again
56. Watching: nothing
57. Listening to: Centuries by Fall Out Boy i'm telling you their new album is amazing go listen to them
58. Waiting for: time to pass faster so that i can skype my boyfriend soon
53. Eating: nothing?
54. Drinking: plan room temperature water
55. About to: start on my assignments again
56. Watching: nothing
57. Listening to: Centuries by Fall Out Boy i'm telling you their new album is amazing go listen to them
58. Waiting for: time to pass faster so that i can skype my boyfriend soon
Your future?
59. Want kids: definitely - I even know I want a son first, then a daughter.
60. Get married: very definitely yes! maybe in 8 years? maybe even lesser than that?
61. Career: hmm... currently to be a researcher for ECH? but... idk anymore what is a career?
62. Lips or eyes: I don't get it my future do I prefer my lips or eyes? is that what this question is asking? if it is, I will prefer my eyes, be it now or the future
63. Hugs or kisses: like what kevin said once: "I prefer kisses but I can't live without hugs" (something like that)
64. Shorter or taller: I'm okay with my height now
65. Older or younger: I will be older, yes???????
66. Romantic or spontaneous: I hope to be more romantic!
67. Nice stomach or arms: I want to have nice arms
68. Loud or sensitive: I would prefer to remain sensitive
69. Hook-up or relationship: I definitely want my relationship to continue on till eternity
70. Troublemaker or hesitant: both???
59. Want kids: definitely - I even know I want a son first, then a daughter.
60. Get married: very definitely yes! maybe in 8 years? maybe even lesser than that?
61. Career: hmm... currently to be a researcher for ECH? but... idk anymore what is a career?
62. Lips or eyes: I don't get it my future do I prefer my lips or eyes? is that what this question is asking? if it is, I will prefer my eyes, be it now or the future
63. Hugs or kisses: like what kevin said once: "I prefer kisses but I can't live without hugs" (something like that)
64. Shorter or taller: I'm okay with my height now
65. Older or younger: I will be older, yes???????
66. Romantic or spontaneous: I hope to be more romantic!
67. Nice stomach or arms: I want to have nice arms
68. Loud or sensitive: I would prefer to remain sensitive
69. Hook-up or relationship: I definitely want my relationship to continue on till eternity
70. Troublemaker or hesitant: both???
Have you ever…
71. Kissed a stranger: nope!
72. Drank hard liquor: nope!
73. Lost glasses/contact lenses: glasses, yes
74. Had sex on a first date: nope
75. Broken someone’s heart: yes
76. Been arrested: nope
77. Turned someone down: yes
78. Cried when someone died: yes
79. Fallen for a friend: yes
71. Kissed a stranger: nope!
72. Drank hard liquor: nope!
73. Lost glasses/contact lenses: glasses, yes
74. Had sex on a first date: nope
75. Broken someone’s heart: yes
76. Been arrested: nope
77. Turned someone down: yes
78. Cried when someone died: yes
79. Fallen for a friend: yes
Do you believe in…
80. Yourself: just a little bit
81. Miracles: miracles come only when you desperately need it and it is your last beacon of hope
82. Love at first sight: I believe once you see a person, you will know whether you like him or not? maybe not LOVE at first sight, but maybe ATTRACTED at first sight?
83. Heaven: yes
84. Santa Claus: no sorry old man
85. Kisses on the first date: nah maybe not
86. Angels: nope
87. Reincarnation: yes
80. Yourself: just a little bit
81. Miracles: miracles come only when you desperately need it and it is your last beacon of hope
82. Love at first sight: I believe once you see a person, you will know whether you like him or not? maybe not LOVE at first sight, but maybe ATTRACTED at first sight?
83. Heaven: yes
84. Santa Claus: no sorry old man
85. Kisses on the first date: nah maybe not
86. Angels: nope
87. Reincarnation: yes
this afternoon has been a real shit
ugh
it is days like these where i really want the future to come now
I am so grateful for kevin I can't even start explaining how important he is to me now
ugh
it is days like these where i really want the future to come now
I am so grateful for kevin I can't even start explaining how important he is to me now
ily
-[chi ling]-


