cause I feel upset for no reason at all

POSTED ON: Tuesday, 13 January 2015 @ 08:33 | 0 comments

just got off skype with the boyfriend, and honestly I feel kind of panicky/ upset but I have no idea why
:(
maybe because I'm quite tired now
and I think I am hungry but I have no appetite for the entire day already????
and like, idk eeeeek
I spent the entire precious skype time laminating my LC materials and stuff - and I kept blabbering about things then I think I wasn't focusing too well then its like ahhhhhhh >:(

I feel upset now for no reason, but I can't breakdown now because I still have plenty of LC materials to do before I sleep tonight
and I have to wake up early tomorrow
and I have assignments to do and exam to study
and I feel very stressed and suffocated right now
but I shouldn't rely too much on the people around me to regulate my emotions
so here I am blogging so that hopefully my mind will feel more at ease once I'm done blogging

sigh
actually, tbh, I think I am a mean person
mean, topped up with selfish and simple-minded
like dude, the world doesn't revolve around you
everybody else has their own problems
gosh
I'm so sorry :(



am I even worth it? cause it's days like these when I doubt myself even more
-[chi ling]-

edit:
I still don't feel quite alright after blogging
so screw making LC materials, I think I'm gonna go and sleep now and wake up early early to do the materials!

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine