I cracked my phone screen
POSTED ON: Wednesday, 7 January 2015 @ 08:16 | 0 comments
today morning, I cracked my phone's screen
//slow clap for me
so...
today I went for a field trip to the vege/mushroom farm! here are some photos
In the farm we saw how wheatgrass and peasprouts and cactuses and aloevera and mushrooms are grown
we got to sample some of the products
and even grow our own peasprouts to take back home!
hopefully my peasprouts will grow! I am not known to have green fingers hahaha
after going to the farm, we did group project
then I left to go fix my phone
Kevin is such a sport omg he very readily agreed to go to town with me :')
100 boyfriend points!
otw there, I was dumb and was like "I'm sure we're taking the bus till the end!" when in fact, we were supposed to stop at orchard
so in the end we ended up at clark quay :(
when we got to the shop, they told me that it'll cost $398 to fix it within 3-5 days?!?!?!?
so I went to toapayoh to find my dad and we went amk together to try and fix it there
but there was no stock of screens there, so I'm gonna go back on friday to fix it!
fun day with chiling //inserts sarcastic fanfare woot woot
you put a name to the love songs that I sing
-[chi ling]-




