SG50?
POSTED ON: Saturday, 3 January 2015 @ 07:32 | 0 comments
I'm very tired right now (physically) - still not used to exercising gahbut exercising with Kevin has been really fun and motivating!
especially since he swims/runs faster than me!
//ties ribbon around my head and shouts "GAMBATEH!"
so today while swimming with Kevin
I was talking about whether I should go and try out to be a performer for SG50
here's a link if you are wondering whether you should too?
http://sing50concert.sg/auditions
(side note: oh shit I realised that the signup date closes at 30 Jan!)
I'm thinking whether I should audition for the cello parts, seeing as their requirements are:
so yeah
The selection process is not based on instrument ability or experience alone. Priority will go towards musicians who have not had the chance to perform alongside professional musicians in a symphony orchestra before, but experienced musicians are still encouraged to apply.Selected musicians will undergo mentorship by an MFO musician to prepare them for the rehearsals and performance with the MFO. Those who are not able to meet the time commitment for the mentorship process, rehearsals and performance may forfeit their selection.
I kinda really wanna join this, especially seeing that Kevin got so excited for me!
it is really really heartwarming to see that he is so supportive of me and what I do - be it for music, for studies, for HOT etc.
thank you boyfriend xoxo
I may need to take out the cello and start playing everyday (so that I can go back to my old standard)
but sigh Idk eh
taking this up means a great great great opportunity
but it also means lesser time to spend with loved ones??
and some more Kevin is going NS soon??? :( sigh
putting this song because the cello is very prominent in this song hehehe
-[chi ling-


