School starting tomorrow (again)
POSTED ON: Monday, 12 January 2015 @ 09:28 | 0 comments
so tomorrow is the first day of school for 2015
not sure how I feel about that - it's like, it's supposed to be a new beginning, but I don't feel the 'new beginning' (unlike last time when I was in primary school/secondary school)
pretty sure it's because technically for poly, school hasn't ended yet, so it is not a new semester, thus no 'new beginning'
but I have never dreaded school for first-day-of-school-for-the-year this much??
but this term will be very short
one assignment is due this week
two assignments are due next week
(between there is my supervision implementation~)
four assignments (including one presentation) on the week after
one last assignment on the fourth week
and one exam on the fifth week!
and my year 2 of poly will be concluded!
that's very fast actually!
the second term hasn't even started yet, and I am already looking forward to school ending
but I kinda don't want it to, because it'll mean that kevin will be graduating soon. like real soon. then we won't be in the same school until university!
//deep sigh
but life goes on!
I'm now laying on my bed, all snuggled in my blanket
the sister is now in JB for her internship, so I can technically stay up in the room for as long as I want
just chatted with the boyfriend through skype, and I'm already missing him
somehow today I was just thinking about how it will be like in the future
but even though the future is unknown, I'm kinda really excited for it!
like there will definitely be changes
but with kevin there with me in the future, all will be well
this suddenly got really mushy
but //flips hair
I can blog whatever I want //flips hair again
I'm now also listening to all the Mr and Mrs F songs (Tom Fletcher and Giovanna Fletcher, the brother and sister-in-law of Carrie Fletcher, aka itswaypastmybedtime!)
such a talented family!
I was just watching the From Bump to Buzz, and I was tearing up
like it is so beautiful go watch it omg (it is the video for today btw. just watch it! so beautiful!!)
so yeah, it's getting late now, I should be getting to sleep
I hope everybody is having a good time now (at least an alright time?)
just wanna make a mini shoutout to my girls that I love you all so much <3 hang in there girls! a bright future awaits!
-[chi ling]-
our love story is my favourite one


