my children are darling gems
POSTED ON: Monday, 19 January 2015 @ 08:45 | 0 comments
childrenthey are the reason why I am in this course
they are the reason why I am still bearing through all these assignments, late nights, stress and tears
sometimes they can really get onto your nerves, let's be honest
but I still love children nonetheless
children are so innocent
they have hearts that are so pure, you don't even bear to let them grow up
you just want to hug them and stay with them and protect them dearly
cause darlings, they are having the time of their lives being innocent and carefree now
I am lucky that I have been well loved by the children whom I have been taking for the past 2 years
from my first centre up till now, the third centre
each semester a different set of children
I am lucky that they have showered me with love
and in turn I love them too
here are some cute and sweet things the children have said to me before (only some, cause there are too many - children are that sweet!):
"teacher chiling I love you so much so much!"
"teacher chiling I miss you why you never come everyday yesterday you never come I sad"
"teacher chiling do you love me too?"
"I going malaysia legoland tomorrow. I only bringing the people I love. Teacher chiling you can go with me?"
"teacher chiling what are those red dots on your face? pain anot? come I sayang then not pain anymore"
"next time I want to buy a lamborghini for you teacher chiling you can share with my mummy and daddy"
children brighten my day with these sweet declarations of love, and I wish everybody can feel the pure love that children bring
darlings, don't you ever grow up
-[chi ling]-
I kinda really can't wait to have my own precious little gems
but meanwhile I will work hard to strive for a good future ahead


