I have a boyfriend?

POSTED ON: Saturday, 24 January 2015 @ 05:22 | 0 comments

so I'm sitting here at JustAcia
it's 9pm
I've been sitting here since 6.30pm haha
I spent the first hour doing assignments
second hour eating and doing assignments
and now I'm tired of doing assignments - so here I am blogging, as I am waiting for kevin to finish his meeting hahaha (feeling really like a girlfriend hehhehh)

I spent the entire afternoon with him today, and it is such a bliss especially during this busy period
we went to watch Dorothy's play 'Somnogram' - it is quite an interesting play touching on the concepts of like, dreams and eternity and stuff??? it's actually quite chim so I didn't really get it haha
but quite cool, seeing as it had professional lighting and stuff! and like stage props and stuff!
after the play, we went to eat then hang around beside the singapore river for a while before coming here

yesterday I had a dream that I was back in the past when I didn't know that kevin liked me
and I dreamt that when he knew I liked him, he laughed at me with other excos
then when I woke up, I felt so blessed that wow, kevin is my boyfriend???
I liked him for a year???? then he liked me back???? and now we're happily together????
sounds like a fairytale???? like wow????
??????????
no words can express how happy I feel
and it makes me jump with joy whenever I realise that wow kevin is my boyfriend!

//fangirl asdfghjkl



-[chi ling]-

edit: it is 9.23 and I am having a really irritated nose
damn nose

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine