conclusion to this semester's attachment

POSTED ON: Saturday, 24 January 2015 @ 04:59 | 0 comments

so on thursday, I had my field supervision & my last day of attachment
(pause for a moment: insert fanfare wooooh!)
to be really honest, I am really really relieved that it has ended - it has been a really tiring 12 weeks man
like with the long hours and teaching and dealing with the children's shits (both figuratively and literally)
and the many lesson implementations! 5 in total, and that doesn't include the multiple practices I had to have with the children

but apart from the negativity, I have enjoyed myself the most there than as compared to the previous two centres
and I have grown so attached to the children here - so much more than the previous two centres
each individual child growing deeper attachments to my heart, as I know each of them more and more each week
what they love to do
what they hate to eat
their urinary habits
their favourite games
what they have been doing each week (e.g. teacher chiling! on wednesday I went to malaysia ley! teacher chiling! saturday I going to shopping ley!)
chatting with the children makes me feel like I am like a mini-mother to them - they come to me for help, for a chat, for a hug, for many many things
I will miss them, no denying that
but wow boy am I relieved that I'll be having more time to do assignments and study for exams

I don't think I've learnt much during this attachment - but I've indeed grown attachments

i guess this concludes the attachment for this semester!



kids these days need more love and care than ever

-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine