the goalkeeper effect
POSTED ON: Friday, 6 March 2015 @ 07:41 | 0 comments
think back to your pastdid you have an EC?
now pause for a moment and think - has this thought ever popped into your mind:
"ohhh man, he/she is taken! I wonder whether they will last? maybe if they don't last, I might have a chance!"
I confess, I've had those thoughts before
but it's until recently when I realise how un-cool that thought was?
like before having a boyfriend, I had this mindset of "goal keeper theory"
"even if the goal has a goal keeper doesn't mean you can't score"
well.. bullshit chiling
a relationship is something precious and delicate
and it should be honoured and be celebrated for (well, if the relationship is a mature one, that is)
nobody should ever have the mindset of the "goal keeper theory"
cause as long as a couple is together for a day, that is another day you can't score into the goal dude
I had this sudden realisation when I started work with kevin
there're two girls younger than him
and (okay this will sound cheesy) like, if I find him so attractive, wouldn't other girls find him as attractive as well?
then it got me thinking - what if other girls are waiting for their chance to score into the goal???? :O
ever since being in a relationship, my eyes has always been looking at kevin
like.. nobody else catches my eye at all
like kevin said, (not direct quote) even if other girls want to score a goal, the goal only be for me
and I think that's really true
this works even if a couple is in a bad relationship
like, even if a couple is in a toxic relationship,
nobody should ever try to score a goal before the relationship breaks
cause then, what is the point of having a relationship?
where will be the trust, honour, and integrity of the relationship? (and for future relationships for that matter)
here's something to think about:
do you agree with the goal keeper theory?
-[chi ling]-


