Day 2 without you in Singapore
POSTED ON: Tuesday, 24 March 2015 @ 09:15 | 0 comments
in the morning I woke up at 8.25am, and left for school at 8.45amwent for CIB lessons - we learnt about cost and profit today, and about market structure
then I went for my first driving lesson - I cleared 4 lessons within the lesson, and I managed to start and stop the car!!!! wow!
it was scary though cause there were many cars around and I was worried that I will crash into the cars
but I didn't! hurray! on thursday I will be going into the circuit already, and will be learning about turning left and right //scary man
dear I miss you so much so much
I improved today though - I only cried once, when I opened the second letter hahaha hahah ahhah haa.....
"oh darling I wish you were here"
I hope you're having tons of fun and you're feeling happy and healthy!
I'll be waiting for you to reply me <3
I'm a strong girl
I will be strong!
-[chi ling]-
on a side note: I came back to an empty house today, and I felt very lonely


