Day 6 without you in Singapore

POSTED ON: Saturday, 28 March 2015 @ 20:13 | 0 comments

today my mother, sister, and I went to the Seng Kang Tribute Centre to pay our last respects to Mr Lee Kuan Yew
when we reached, the first thing I observed is that the environment looked like a typical carnival - huge tentage, big fans all around, a stage, and queues
but one huge difference between the tribute centre and normal carnivals was the atmosphere
although the centre was filled with people, be it elderlies, adults, teenagers, or children, the place was quieter than usual
people spoke in hush tones; queuing up quietly or watching the big screen airing documentaries of Mr Lee Kuan Yew
children were learning about the gravity of grieving, and they stayed close to their parents
after going to the tribute centre, we came home to fetch my father

we decided spontaneously that we will have a family shopping day - so we went to Changi City Point where there were many factory outlets - I bought my first ever pencil skirt, and my very own sports shoes! ^^

we also went to watch Insurgent, but it wasn't the same as when I watched it with kevin before he went to myanmar





today is officially our 6th monthsary dear <3
it has been the best 6 months of my entire life yet
and I really truly love you
always missing you!
8 more days until you come back!! hehhe

-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine