Day 7 without you in Singapore

POSTED ON: Sunday, 29 March 2015 @ 16:59 | 0 comments

today has been simple!
I went for my third driving lesson, then came back and do my assignments

today's driving lesson was great! the instructor was very very good cause he was so patient and understanding - and because I said beforehand that I am not sure how to turn and everything because the previous instructor didn't teach me the technicalities, this instructor tried his best to be as technical as possible, e.g. "okay so when you turn at this type of bends, you will have to turn half a round" *the demonstrates for 3 times to ensure I get it*
I drove outside the school today, at the roads - and omg so exciting and stressful!
the traffic lights can be a bitch, cause just when you think you can turn, you have to suddenly stop, then suddenly you can turn again - so stressful man! I'm gonna need more practices!

then after driving, I came back home to do my group assignment
then I watched the state funeral of Mr Lee Kuan Yew
it was so heart wrenching to see Singaporeans cry and call out "Lee Kuan Yew! Lee Kuan Yew!" and sing national day songs
side note: I love how jia types her blogs, and her experience and feelings of the state funeral in her blog <3 it's very insightful and emotional



DAY 7!
we're at the half-way mark!
today was quite emotional, especially when I was alone at home, with the grey skies and wind and rain outside - I felt quite lonely
but just knowing that you're watching the same thing as me, and we're sharing the common experience is a little comforting
I miss you so much dear
but I won't let my longing for you affect my every day life //fist bump// strong girl right?
yeah man!

-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine